Turning pennies into dollars
Booster Hero

Booster Superannuation

When you're building a retirement savings plan, a superannuation scheme can be a good way to help you meet your goals.

At Booster we offer the Booster SuperScheme, which is a superannuation scheme and a Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (ROPS).

A ROPS is a non-UK domiciled superannuation scheme approved by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) that is eligible to receive a transfer of retirement savings from a UK pension scheme.

Why select Booster SuperScheme?

You can choose:

  • to make both regular or lump-sum contributions
  • from a wide range of investment portfolios available
  • to spread your contributions across up to 4 of our 11 portfolios.

You also have the option to hold money transferred from your UK pension scheme in:

  • UK pounds sterling by investing in the sterling investment portfolios
  • New Zealand dollars by investing in the New Zealand dollar investment portfolios.

Or you can choose to hold your transferred money in a combination of both sterling and New Zealand dollar portfolios.

Transferring UK pensions

Transferring your UK pension scheme money is an important decision. You should seek financial advice and tax advice from a professional who is experienced in UK pension transfers to determine if transferring your UK pension is right for you.

At Booster we work with financial advisers across New Zealand who have years of experience assisting with UK pension transfers.

Booster SuperScheme Product Disclosure Statements

Download the Booster SuperScheme Product Disclosure Statement – Sterling Funds and Socially Responsible Funds (PDF 1780kB)

Download the Booster SuperScheme Product Disclosure Statement – Multi-sector Funds and Cash Fund (PDF 1959kB)

For a copy of the Booster SuperScheme Product Disclosure Statements, please contact Booster on 0800 336 338.


If you have any queries or want to know more:

  • call us on 0800 336 338
  • talk to your financial adviser, if you have one.

If you don't have a financial adviser, contact us and we'll put you in touch with one in your area.