No need to go nuts
Booster Hero

Contributing via Inland Revenue

If you want to top up your Booster KiwiSaver Scheme account, you can contribute through Inland Revenue.

You can pay into your Inland Revenue account by either:

  • online banking
  • cheque.

Use online banking

You can use the 'Pay Tax' service in your online banking.

Make a contribution by following these steps:

  1. Log into your online banking and choose to make a tax payment.
  2. Enter your IRD number and how much to pay.
  3. Select the ‘KSS’ tax type to ensure your payment goes to your KiwiSaver account.
  4. Choose period '0'.

Send a cheque

You can fill out a cheque and post it directly to Inland Revenue.

Make a contribution by following these steps:

  1. Make your cheque payable to 'Inland Revenue'.
  2. On the back of the cheque, write your IRD number and 'KSS' so it's clear that it's a voluntary contribution to your KiwiSaver.
  3. Post the cheque to:

PO Box 39050
Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045

Manage your money

Keep track of your KiwiSaver account

Making contributions

Transferring your KiwiSaver

KiwiSaver withdrawals

Read about our free accidental death cover


If you have any queries or want to know more:

  • call us on 0800 336 338

  • talk to your financial adviser, if you have one.