We're looking for...
An excellent communicator who has at least five years of relevant experience in the financial services industry in a mid to senior compliance role, who might be looking to take on further leadership over time. You'll also have strengths and skills in core areas such as compliance, audit, risk management and product management and an in depth understanding of current financial markets laws.
In this role you'll...
Be an integral part of the risk and compliance team.
For this role you'll...
- Provide on-going compliance management support on all financial market regulatory requirements
- Provide ‘hands on’ practical help, support and guidance on compliance requirements
- Analyse the impact of emerging or potential regulatory or compliance risk issues and develop mitigation strategies and strengthen controls where required
- Maintain, test and enhance all regulatory and compliance quality assurance control testing and oversigh
- Co-ordinate and carry out compliance audit and investigation
- Prepare reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with legislative and regulatory obligations
- Monitor and assist with risk and compliance reporting
- Anticipate business requirements to ensure reports and processes are accurate
- Assist with various compliance responsibilities, including FMCA, FAP, AML/CFT
- Identify opportunities and solutions to issues
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the financial services industry in a mid to senior compliance role
- An excellent understanding of current financial markets regulations
- An excellent understanding of the funds management industry and its key products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with, consult, and advise key stakeholders
- Experience in compliance related disciplines and product management
- The ability to operate in a busy environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Willingness and confidence to takle new areas without prior experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of initiative/'can do' attitude with strong communication skills
- The ability to take ownership of a problem or task and see it through to a timely and successful conclusion
- The ability to contribute positively to the team