We're looking for...
A web and digital marketing integrator looking for a challenging role in an ambitious and fast changing company. We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated person that has a proven track record in the creation, management and delivery of digital content across websites and marketing platforms.
In this role you'll...
Be part of the wider marketing team and responsible for supporting the delivery of member communications and analysis via our digital channels.
Have a key focus on supporting the expansion and growth of Booster’s services and products by improving reach and delivering seamless customer experiences via our digital and marketing channels – the right content in the right place, at the right time.
A competitive salary, health, insurance and KiwiSaver benefits are available for the right person.
If you're passionate about creating marketing communications that truly make a difference, are willing and able to learn on the fly and enjoy a team environment, then get in touch today!
For this role you'll...
- Manage our website presence including creating and building templates inside the UMBRACO CMS based on supplied design.
- Manage and coordinate digital marketing activities including creation of eDM (Mailchimp) templates and website forms.
- Update page content and all digital resources such as factsheets, investment performance, blogs, podcasts, infographics, videos etc. as required.
- Work to improve our brand presence – proactively improve and update the website’s architecture, navigation and pages and ensure all child pages and links are compliant with current brand guidelines and design templates.
- Proactively maintain our social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter in line with the social media strategy.
- Ensure website SEM/SEO is optimised in consultation with Campaign Specialist.
- Manage reporting tools and provide insights to marketing team on a monthly basis.
- Monitor activity and suggest constant improvements and actions to improve engagement.
- A passion for creating communications which truly engage and make a difference.
- Demonstrated success in supporting the marketing function through digital channel management.
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctuality and be able to self-manage to achieve our customer experience expectations.
- Ambition and be hungry to learn and grow professionally.