We're looking for...
An understanding, empathic and emotionally resilient person who really wants to "own" their role and help people. You will have exceptional communication and listening skills and be able to build rapport with people from various cultures and backgrounds.
In this role you'll...
Be responsible for assessing and processing significant financial hardship and serious illness applications for our KiwiSaver members.
For this role you'll be...
- Building cases to support members applications including assessing documentation and completing assessment sheets
- Speaking with members via phone and email to get a better understanding of their individual situations and ascertain further documentation that may be needed to evidence this
- Liaising with the scheme supervisor
- Answering general queries via email/phone/webchat
- Completing general administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of how to assess and obtain information from financial documentation (bank statements, loan statements etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a great understanding of technology including security and patterns
- Sound computer literacy
- Typing speed of 45 wpm+
- An understanding of WINZ benefits or home loan lending would be advantageous but not essential