We're looking for...
A vibrant, energetic individual who displays a high level of initiative and growth potential. Our ideal candidate possesses an inquiring mind and positive attitude, is 110% reliable, and a sociable can-do professional.
In this role you'll...
Be an integral part of the infrastructure team, primarily responsible for providing help desk support, advice and training to users about the applications and systems functionality.
For this role you'll...
- Provide application support of the day-to-day use of Booster’s standard desktop applications (MS-Office suite) and other applications used to support business operations.
- Provide support, advice and training to users about the application and systems’ functionality.
- Investigate, resolve or escalate issues that users report by performing troubleshooting and fault diagnosis
- Work with the team on BAU tasks and projects
- Deploy and maintain hardware and software
- Update and rebuild computers
- Maintain IT Documentation
- A passion for information technology; you enjoy providing great technical support & generally solving technical issues
- Be focused with a customer-centric attitude
- Be technically capable: with a relevant qualification from an IT institute. MS certification is advantageous but not essential
- Experience with;
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows operating systems
- Microsoft shop
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual and able to self-manage to achieve our customer service standards
- Ambitious and hungry to learn and grow professionally.