We're looking for...
A vibrant, energetic individual who has a passion for financial markets and investing to join our Investment Research team as an Equity Analyst. Our ideal candidate has a high level of initiative, a desire to learn and ambition to grow.
In this role, you'll...
Support the management of clients’ Australasian equity investments within the Investment Research team. The successful candidate will assist the Portfolio Manager – Australasian Equities with portfolio and position monitoring, as well as conducting analysis on companies, sectors and countries.
For this role, you'll..
- Monitor a range of New Zealand and Australian share portfolios and the positions held within the portfolios
- Conduct equity analysis of markets, sectors and individual companies
- Create and maintain quantitative and qualitative research models and monitors to support investment strategy
- Contribute to internal and external publications including performance reporting and client/adviser communications
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for equity analysis and financial markets
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- At least two years’ experience in investment roles, or in non-investment roles that require a similar skill set
- The ability to efficiently form conclusions covering a breadth of analysis, while keeping focused on the key principles that matter
- A high-level of computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel (essential). Knowledge of Bloomberg Professional and/or Refinitiv Eikon would be beneficial
- Adaptability, self-motivation and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey key analytical outcomes and complex concepts to a wide audience