We're looking for...
Someone who wants more than just a job and is motivated by our mission of helping New Zealanders get on the front foot.
In this role you'll...
Be responsible for driving business growth for Booster’s range of products that are suited to higher-value clients.You'll understand Booster’s strategic aims, analyse and identify opportunities to grow this side of the business through clients that meet criteria for wholesale investing, while building long term relationships with possible referrers.
For this role you'll...
- Support the growth team's objectives by applying a sales focus to develop and assist the implementation of a wholesale/high value client channel growth plan with a focus on acquisition of new investors through Booster's new range of products suited to higher-value clients and retention of existing investors by creating a robust contact process.
- Work closely with the Chief Investment Officer and Tahi team to recognise and coordinate introducing the team to partners and potential clients, follow up on opportunities the team may recognise in this are and keep up to date with everything related to the relevant product offerings.
- Drive understanding of Booster's investment offerings through referral partners relevant to high-value clients and internal relationships.
- Identify marketing opportunities and drive the creation of relevant programs and marketing material, coordinating with the marketing team to deliver.
- Act as a liaison for these products to the adviser and direct teams to ensure that the message is strong and understood.
- Deliver growth in a manner consistent with Booster's brand purpose, values and mission.
- Manage the committed capital list for the offerings.
- Ensure good customer outcomes occur at all times.
- Have some experience dealing with wholesale or high value investors from an acquisition perspective
- Have the ability to translate strategy into executable plans, monitor and deliver
- Be driven to deliver measurable results
- Have experience in a related role with demonstrated success delivering business growth
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Not be afraid of knocking on a few doors
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be resourceful and self-motivated