We're looking for...
A vibrant, energetic individual who is passionate about the value of financial advice and making things happen. The ideal candidate possesses attention to detail and the ability to deal with a wide range of people. We partner with many financial advisers around NZ, as well as champion the value of financial advice.
For this role you'll..
- Establish and operate Booster’s FAP licence, ensuring its ongoing compliance with legislation and keeping it relevant to the needs of advisers, clients and the business
- Review, refine and implement current and new policies and procedures related to our advice-giving process
- Monitor, report and address compliance with advice processes:
- For advisers under Booster licence
- Ensure all advisers follow a process and clients are receiving the best possible outcomes
- Identify training gaps and help deliver training and coaching
- For external advisers
- Help adviser businesses with their requirements under the new licence
- Be responsible for our training and accreditation programs for Booster advisers under our licence, external advisers and staff
- Be responsible for new and current adviser tools, adviser offering and new adviser modules
- Work with Relationship Managers to develop tools to help train new and current advisers
- Identify training gaps and create solutions for training and tools for advisers
- Experience in the Financial Services industry either through financial advice or support of advisers. Investment experience would be preferable.
- Demonstrable capability to implement, run and grow a quality control function
- An understanding of the new legislation
- An understanding of the needs of a financial adviser
- A passion for the value of financial advice
- An ability to create and present training modules
- The drive to continually enhance and create adviser tools
- Initiative, be organised with great attention to detail
- The ability to lead by example and be a great team player
- A strong work ethic with integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding customer service